How Clean Is Your Practice, Surgery or Clinic?
Are You Meeting The Expectations Of Your Patients And The Law?
When it comes to the priorities of your patients, customers, or clients, cleanliness is at the top of most lists for reaching confidence and safety satisfaction levels. It should come as no surprise that expectations in this area are getting increasingly important for practices, surgeries and clinics like yours.
The Health and Social Care Act 2008, which applies to primary dental care providers and primary medical care providers is raising expectations across all sectors so it’s more important than ever for your operation to meet and exceed these standards.
When it comes to keeping your premises clean, most practices in the UK are managed by a professional cleaning company of some sort, however where many problems arise, is with the experience of the business in question.
Don’t Risk The Danger Of Mistakes
The World we live in today is almost unrecognisable when it comes to safety standards, even when comparing to just a decade ago. Whether your business provides medical, optical, surgical, dental or even veterinarian services, you are more at risk from repercussions of the dangers of making mistakes, than ever before.
Your business has a professional responsibility to ensure that standards are kept high and in compliance with the Care Quality Commission (CQC), and avoid negligible conditions which could lead to unsightly premises or even the spread of infections including superbugs such as MRSA and C-Diff.
Demand Proof Of Clinical Cleaning Experience
Most cleaning businesses are ‘generalist’ cleaners, meaning they travel from business to business providing general cleaning services, for premises such as offices, retail outlets, factories, warehouses and may even look after the occasional clinic or surgery.
Even though many of these agencies may be providing an excellent service to the best of their ability, it’s far too common that they become exposed by their lack experience in the clinical field.
These issues could include:
- Non-compliant with CQC Audit
- Inadequately trained staff
- Unreliable staff
- No chemical training resulting in poor product selection
- Poor waste disposal channels
- Inadequate insurance and protection
It’s important your current cleaning contractor has the right qualifications, accreditations, skillset and mind set to provide your business with the required level of protection.
- Testimonial From Doctors Surgery
- “ICE Cleaning company have been cleaning Privategp.com for just over a year and we have found the standard of cleaning excellent throughout. They are responsible for all aspects of the cleaning the private doctors surgery and Dr Pipers professional living quarters, including laundry and ironing.
They accommodate the hours of the surgery and work around the clinic hours to avoid any disruption or noise.
The best thing we like about them is the willingness and enthusiasm as they go about their work and their cheerful personalities. Nothing is too much trouble for them.”
Download Your FREE The Definitive Guide To Clinic Cleaning
If you own, manage or work in a clinical practice then this guide could be the most important thing you read all year. Before hiring any cleaning company make sure they are experienced with this easy to follow guide.
Choosing A Clinical Cleaning Agency
At ICE Cleaning we’ve been providing award-winning cleaning services successfully in two areas which require the very highest standards of cleaning, clinical cleaning and food hygiene. It’s this experience which has paved the way when it comes to developing comprehensive cleaning programmes for practices, surgeries and businesses across the board.
You can benefit from:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC) Audit compliance
- A professional 24/7 cleaning service
- Reliable and qualified staff
- Industry leading in-house training programme
- Competitive rates
- Free comprehensive site audits – Click here to book yours for FREE
It’s our aim to ensure that your business is kept fresh, clean and in complete compliance with all required health and safety standards.
Clinical Cleaning Isn’t Right For Everyone
When it comes to choosing the right cleaning agency for your surgery, we strongly recommend getting an experienced clinical cleaner, however this isn’t always the right decision for everyone.
If you’re looking for cheap and quick cleaning services, which will allow you to just ‘get by’ then it’s highly likely that we’re not going to be a good fit. We provide the very highest levels of cleaning services for practices, surgeries and clinics which take pride in the appearance, safety and health of their customers, patients and clients.
- I cannot Fault Their standard Of Work
- “ICE has worked as our cleaners since 2013 and over the past 2 years I cannot fault their standard of work. It is carried out to a high standard; their attention to detail is exceptional and they follow procedures as per CQC is requirements. They work on initiative, replacing stock items as and when required. They are loyal, trustworthy and reliable. They are an integral part of our small team and are willing to assist in any way they can.”
FREE Clinical Cleaning Audit
The easiest way for us both to see if we can help you, is to arrange your FREE clinical cleaning site audit, please contact us by clicking here or alternatively call us on 01162 668 449.